If you haven’t blocked out June 10th, 11th & 12th 2011 then get your calendar out and do it now. If you are looking at this web site…then you qualify to come enjoy Trucks Gone Wild weekend.
And this year we’ve up’d the anti to $6000 for the first or fastest time through the mud challenge. SIX THOUSAND DOLLARS!!!!!
Mark your calendar and be here for the entire weekend!
$6000 Mud Truck Challenge June 11th
TRUCKS GONE WILD will capture the action! – Drive 300 feet, drive out on your own, and take the cash!
*Mandatory driver’s meeting (Saturday 10:00 AM)
- Guaranteed $6000 Payout (Details Below)
- 4×4 Trucks Only can compete in the Challenge
- 4 tires only! NO skimmer/boat trucks allowed
- Run order will be determined by lottery (at Driver’s Meeting)
First truck attempts at 11:00AM
15 minute time limit per truck
Have a fire extinguisher on board.
Last year we required you to have a strap attached, this year we will use our own strap, but you need to provide a “hook up man” to attach our strap to your vehicle. Please have at least a 5″ clevis attached to the rear of your truck prior to your attempt.
$6ooo goes to the truck that makes it 300 feet and gets out on it’s own.
If there is no 1st Place Winner the $6K! will be paid out as follows:
$1,500 to the truck that goes the furthest.
If multiple trucks go the full 300 feet but can’t get out then it goes to the truck that goes the 300 feet the fastest.
$1,500 to the “Best in Show”, which will be determined by a small panel of judges.
$1,000 to the truck that goes the second furthest.
$750 – 3rd
$500 – 4th
$250 – 5th
$200 – 6th
$150 – 7th
$100 – 8th
$50 – 9th
$25 – 10th
**Driver’s Information & Schedule
- All Drivers please call 573-718-7388 to register your truck & please be ready to send a picture of your truck when you call. Email Photos Here
- This year all trucks will need to be Pre-Approved based on the truck specs to run the Slough.
- Trucks MUST run in the order they are drawn. Drawing for run positions will be held as you enter the pits Saturday morning prior to the drivers meeting. Vehicles will be lined up according to their number drawn.
- Pit will open at 8AM
- All Drivers will receive one free Brick’s Hat of their choice, and be allowed to attend a Driver Appreciation Dinner at Brick’s on Friday night from 6-8 for you and a guest.
- If you have a mechanical problem at the time your number is called, we will allow the two trucks behind you to go, and then allow you to go if your issue is resolved. If you are still unable to fix your problem, you will forfeit your turn.
- We are also going to have Reserved camping for Drivers this year. Please call with specific instructions on the location that you prefer. These reservations will expire at Noon on Friday June 10th. If you are going to be late then please send someone ahead of you to hold you spot. When clock strikes 12 on June 10th then camping is first come first serve.
- National Anthem will be at 11am on Saturday morning and the first truck will start the show following the Anthem.
Along with the exciting freestyle riding there will also be a Long Jump competition in the Monster Truck field following the Mud Truck Challenge.
- Trucks that enter this competition will need to have a fire extinguisher on board, a seat belt and a helmet for the driver
- After everyone has had a chance to do a practice run the competition starts. Everyone will get one attempt.
- $300 first place
- $200 second place
- $100 third place
*SPECIAL EVENT PRICING – June 10th, 11th, & 12th
- $35 Friday admission/camping wristbands (good through Sunday)
- $25 Saturday admission/camping wristbands (good through Sunday)
- $20 Sunday admission wristbands
- Wristbands for kids 10 & under are free
- Early-birds who want to set up campsites before Friday will be charged $10 per day (arrive Wed = $55, Thur = $45)